Minis ROCK

I have two main mini people in my world right now.My niece, mini A, and my best friend’s daughter, mini L. I’ve always had a thing for mini people, but let me make this very clear, these two minis ROCK.
Recently, I did my mini rounds…visiting both of my girls. On the same day, both minis told me that they loved me. Completely unprovoked by parents, of their own will, they separately told me they love me. Do you know how good that feels? I do!
An impromptu play date occurred when I was visiting mini A, and mini L and her mother stopped over to bring me something. Mini A’s mom invited them in, and my mini worlds collided. Both minis are accustomed to my FULL attention, and getting showered with my undivided silliness. My minis had never played together before. Sure, they have bumped into each other at nearby mini clothing stores, and mini learning facilities. This was the first time that my minis got to interact with each other. We had a lot of fun: silly puppet shows, drawing, and cooking up a feast in the play kitchen (which included microwaving grapes, and using a toaster as a pepper mill). I had to put myself in overdrive to make sure neither of my minis felt left out. Well worth it, as both minis had a lot of fun and have since asked about each other.
I love those minis so much!

1 comment:

dianasfaria.com said...

I have a soft spot for minis too! I'm glad your two minis got to meet. It was probably fate.